Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Back to Business?

June 17 2009, was a momentous day for me. Apart from being the day of my last blog post, it was the day I promised myself, that I would become a "once a year" phenomenon. 1 year 10 months 9 days and a few hours later, I realize I have missed my date by 10 months, 9 days and a few hours. [Yes, I calculated that in a jiffy... No, I am not a genius... (well, actually I am, but that is beside the point)] I used this http://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html .
No, i am not lazy, I just think time is too valuable to waste on small trifles such as calculating the exact time between 2 otherwise random dates. But, I think we are going off-topic here. Back to the issue at hand... Things have changed over the last year, 10 months, 9 days and a few hours. For one, I am no longer the unimportant, a-small-speck-in-the-big-scheme-of-things, horoscope believing, fantasy loving,cricket crazy, school going minor. I am an unimportant, a-small-speck-in-the-big-scheme-of-things, horoscope believing, fantasy loving, cricket crazy college going major.
I have grown a few inches taller and a few inches leaner (Wishful thinking?). I have also metamorphosized into a mature, responsible adult, who is fast becoming a pillar for the society to lean on... or so my parents wish. Flowing along with the scheme of things, I joined facebook, became addicted to it, joined farmville, became addicted to it, got bored of farmville and gradually became unaddicted to facebook (Yes, I do not lie, I am unaddicted to facebook... fine, don't believe me... see if I care.)
Yes, my world has changed and so have I. The few things that remain the same? I still do not know how to use this blogging website and I still can't write a blog.


Till 7th March 2013 (1 year, 10 months and 9 days later), Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Haha. :D
    I like the light-hearted mood.
    No, seriously. And I have news: You sure have learned how to do a blog post, so *YAY!* :D


    Keep posting. I promise to read. :)
    And I'm sure a lot more people would start following soon.


    *pats on back*

    ReplyDelete

Followers